1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Semidar / Baracoon etc. & Turkey form.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

OK... so is it just me or do "Spawn Champions" no longer take SLAYER dmg when they are in Turkey Form ? I guess I simply didn't notice for the few baraconns I'd done since THX. Giving, but I tried a Semidar last night & Demon Slayer didn't make ANY difference in the Dmg I did. Does Anyone know if a Bird Slayer Talisman works for Dexxers at leasT?

2. I'm not sure, I've done several and some seem to still have slayers and some don't. Meph and Semidar didn't, Barracoon and Rikktor did... though myabe thats because Barracoon still turns into a rat and Rikktor is a Dragon Slayer and the Turkeys are partly based on Hiryu.

Idk about bird slayer.

3. ikaikaman

ikaikaman Guest

SLAYER-invalid (without when Baraconns turn into ratman)
    BardTalisman-invalid

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bird slayers do not work on them. The easiest way I have found to take them down is: Discord them, then use my Sampire on them.

I use a 100% cold Leafblade that is UBW. With Honor and EoO, they go down in about 5 min. I average 130 per hit without Anat, and about 150 per hit with Anat, so either way is fine.

5. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

COOOL means when they return to normal i will do more dmg hehe Just got back to spawning and did not even realise the dmg was lower then it should have been. Still took out semidar and rikktor wirhout much problem on my sampire.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to start my own website and the sole content of it will be a live feed of your stratics posts. Hopefully the guy that runs the engrish website on the cheezburger network will show interest and buy me out.