1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Shochu.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Landicine, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I got a Shochu bottle a bit back, and have it locked down in my house. I was able to pour out one pitcher of Shochu, but while I can refill it from liquor bottles, they don't come out as Shochu. Do I have to wait a day? How exactly does this item work? Thanks.

Also had a similar question about the cat statue.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The cat statue will respawn new regs everyday as long as you remove previous days regs.

For Shochu I am not certain if it respawn daily, please let us know. Do know on atleast 1 of the Asian shards that they got a Schochu fountain that you could refill from but dont believe that made it to any other shards but their's

3. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't checked it in a day or so (have it locked down in my house), but I poured out Shochu originally, and I was able to refill it with a liquor bottle. I poured it out the next day, but it wasn't Shochu yet. I'm going to try keeping in my pack overnight.