1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

question about singatures?

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by Sims2, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

to have singature do you have to have a paid account with the site or no?

if not could someone make me one of those ealand ones? thanks

how do i add it to so it will show up when i post?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You are allowed one signature with your account. People who pay for plus accounts are allowed 5 extra. So, no, you don't have to pay to have a signature.

Adding a signature can be found under your Control Panel which is at the top of the screen. When you click there you can scroll down and find Main Configuration. Under that menu choose the edit button next to Personal Information, email, password, etc. You will see a box called Signature. This is where you would paste the image information. Generally it is the tags: <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>[​IMG]</pre><hr /> The image may be 600x125 and up to 50k in size.

There are a number of siggy makers on the forum so I'm sure you can post in one of their threads to ask for a signature.

Hope that helps.
  3. Gaby

Gaby Guest

just seeing if i got it to work=)
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Gaby,

Just as a heads up you can only currently use one of the signatures at the moment because two exceeds the maximum size permitted for Stratics.

You can have multiple images in a signature as long as they don't exceed the maximums set:

Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
    Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
    Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels
  5. ZoieSim

ZoieSim Guest

dose anyone know if you can put 2 sigs on there ?
    i keep trying and it tells me It does not appear that this was submitted from the proper form. and im doing the same thing that i did to put my first sig on the my zoie sim one and i put the [image]the url[/image] and it still tells me that it even dose that when im trying to put an icon up i cant ifgure out what the deal is can anyone help ??