1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Slayer books

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by shadow4166, Feb 23, 2008.

1. shadow4166

shadow4166 Guest

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Slayer spell books. I did the inscription quest and got an undead slayer, which is great! I've gotten that one filled up with spells. Now recently I've found an Ogre Slayer spellbook that's completely empty. However, when I hold the Ogre Slayer and keep the Undead Slayer in my pack, I'm able to cast spells. My question is, while holding the Ogre Slayer, even though it's empty, do I get the Ogre Slayer damage bonus, even though all of the spells Im casting are coming from my Undead Slayer book?

Thanks in advance.

2. You only get the properties of the spellbook you are holding. In your case, you would get the Ogre slayer bonus and not the Undead slayer bonus.

As you probably noticed, you only need to carry 1 spellbook with spells in it, whether by holding it or having in your backpack.
  3. shadow4166

shadow4166 Guest

Thanks for that [​IMG]