1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about some functions...

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Kazute, May 7, 2015.

1. Kazute

Kazute Seasoned Veteran

So when I last used pincos 2 years ago I think I remembered a scaling function where I could make certain things larger or smaller (for example a treasure map or a container) by zooming in and out on it.

I think I also remember that when I used gift of life or renewal on my hotbars that a cooldown counter would begin indicating when it would be good to use again...

I was wondering if these functions are no longer supported or if I'm just not finding it somewhere...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Scaling is in the Actions Menu under Other. Gift of life does show on your buff bar, but not Gift of Renewal.

3. Kazute

Kazute Seasoned Veteran

Thank you zeke! I had no idea the scaling was under actions menu but that was what I was looking for! As for gift of life that was incorrect on my part. I actually meant the count down timer that appeared on gift on renewal icon on my hotbar after casting it. The count down timer would let me know when I would be able to cast it again without casting it randomly and getting the try again at a later time message.