1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question About Tailor Bods

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Sep 6, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    i was wondering if i get more chanse to better bods whit higher tailor just like smithing?

2. yup, higher chances at better bods (being over 80 skill) is the same as with smithing bods.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

1. Yes, both Smith & Tailors start getting colored BODs and Large BODs at 70 (NOT 80).

2. Both skills' BODs are supposed to go from 50% normal/exceptional to 40% normal/60% exceptional at Grandmaster - but this may have changed deliberately or accidently at some point. Recent tests indicate 50/50 spread for 120 Smiths - and a 67-70% normal / 30-33% exceptional split for 120 Tailors!

3. Tailors get no other bonuses.

4. Smiths, and ONLY smiths, get increases in colored BODs at 110 & 120 skill, as of the changes in February 2008. Regardless of skill level, 50% of a smith's BODs will be weapons - as for the other 50%, they are as follows.
    70-109.9 Smith skill: 25% Iron Armor, 25% Colored Armor.
    110.0-119.9 Smith skill: 15% Iron Armor, 35% Colored Armor.
    120 Smith skill: 5% Iron Armor, 45% Colored Armor.
  4. WOW this I did not know. Thanks for posting Basara.

*runs off to 120 blacksmithy*
  5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004