1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about TC3.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MandiK, Mar 4, 2008.

1. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I logged into an old account of mine, not the one I am paying for, and I am in TC3. What I want to know is, can free accounts do everything in TC3 that paying accounts can? I can land at money lots, but Im wondering, is there a time limit on how long I can play on a free account over here, or is it permanent?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I logged into an old account of mine, not the one I am paying for, and I am in TC3. What I want to know is, can free accounts do everything in TC3 that paying accounts can? I can land at money lots, but Im wondering, is there a time limit on how long I can play on a free account over here, or is it permanent?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I've heard it's permanent!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Free sims in TC3 have no restrictions.

4. MandiK

MandiK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Free sims in TC3 have no restrictions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonderful! Thank you [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If free accounts have no restrictions..why can't anyone go to their sim jobs in tc3?

6. I have a paid account and can't even go to work in TC3. New bug arrived with last week's update. Hope they fix it today!