1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about that Ankh that rezzes...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, May 8, 2009.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay, so I know there is an Ankh vet reward that you can rez from right? What is it called? Does the owner of the house have to be "old enough" to place it? I thought that would be great in the Port of Umbra, but neither I nor Coyote's account is old enough to claim it.

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ankh of Sacrifice, and I wanna say between 7-10 years, I'm not even three years yet, so I'm not positive

Edit: Just looked it up, it's 10th year

3. Patty Pickaxe

My account is 97 months, and I did not see it in my list of choices. So, at least a 9 year reward I think.

4. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

i have one on the porch next to you, but not exactly sure who can use it
    try it out if ya want

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I claimed the ankh here on my two oldest accts. The Ankh of Sacrafice is a 10 yr vet reward.

I do NOT need them on Chesapeake since there I am blues and live right by the Zento Ankh anyways. So I claimed 2 of em HERE on Siege with my oldest two accts. Queen Zen and Joesef. I co ownered QZ to Miranda's and co owned Joesef to my Hughes home. They put them up in the younger chrs. homes originally and now Mir and Hughes can set em up any old time provided I keep my oldies co owned to my youngsters homes here.

They come in handy res anyone red or blue one time per hour per dead person any person, multiple uses per hour ie if all of Siege used the ankh that same hour provided each is a different person they ALL get res'd by it red blue pink purple gray of any ages ...IF my home hosting the ankh is set to public so that players can get AT the ankh to res their sorry dead selves.

Comes in handy for my chrs. too haha insta res upon my death in my own yard if needing a res. especially when I am living out in the hinterlands like I am now cuz otherwise long walk to Luna for a healer from where I now live so ANKHS of Sacrafice, both of em, right on my properties 24.7.

Well worth claiming as a vet reward if you have any 10 yr old accts. whom are the homeowner or co owner of any home we own here on Siege as a public service reward we can share with anyone here. That way too any dead red wandering by does not have to look for forever for some red wandering healer as much as before either just use someone's ankh of Sacrafice and poof they alive again, timed at once per hour per acct. or we can gate dead peeps to our porch and they are alive again. One of my chrs. can res anytime but often game mechanics tells me I an not res a factioner any of em here. BITE ME I can gate em to my front porch now. Anyhow, I claimed em both here cuz I see DEAD PEOPLE here all the time. :)

6. Patty Pickaxe

Thank you Zen. That answered my question..... I think. Neither the owner or co-owner of the house is 10-year old account so we would not be able to place it in the house. Well, unless we co-owned Enigma to the house..... how many co-owners can be on a house? I know you can only be co-owner of one house, I was wondering if there can be two co-owners on ONE home?

It's really not a big deal. Since Zippy has one right next door, I could always direct people to his.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Unless it's been changed, you can have up to 8 co-owners to a house I believe.

8. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Also, you can use the KR client to co-own someone and it's not limited as to how many houses a single character can co-own like it is in 2d

9. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can co own him then take the co own off after he places it.