1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

question about the abyss

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Oct 21, 2009.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I understand how to enter the underworld (through fire island)...how do I enter the Abyss...do i have to get a quest...
    does this same quest get me into the dungeon of the discarded?

thanks

2. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

When you first enter the Underworld there is an NPC after you pass the guards. Try talking to him for clues. It isn't a quest you accept but you do have to solve some puzzles. After you complete it you can walk down the stairs in the middle of the Underworld and enter the Abyss.

It's fun figuring it out yourself.

But if you want spoilers may I suggest this lovely thread?
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=155996

Yes once you have access to the abyss you can get to the cavern of the discarded. Why? What happened? Did you lose your keys? :)

3. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

no, i'm just trying to figure these things out...so i have to complete the key thing for each of my characters to enter the abyss? What about from the king of tomb side?

4. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

tomb of kings sorry

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

For the Tomb of Kings side, talk to Naxalitor (sp) near the south end of the road outside the tomb. His quest will gain entry as well.

6. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you have to complete it for each character you want to access the abyss with.

Here is another lovely thread for entering from the Tomb of Kings side.
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=156450

If you do the Underworld side you are able to enter from the Tomb of King side without having to do the Naxatilor quest.
    I am not sure if doing the Naxatilor quest allows you access from the Underworld side.
    I do know that if you do the Underworld side first you are then unable to accept Naxatilor's quest.

Both sides get you access to the cavern of the discarded.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

aye.... it is an either/or - but not both.

Underworld-key quest, or Naxalitor - either will get you access from both ends of the abyss.