1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the billing ...no not a rant but a real question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wanted to shut down a few non eccential accounts for a few months to give me some breathing room. My son told me he didnt see any way on the billing menu that lets you turn off an account and let it run out at the end of the billing cycle. Only the imediate shut down and loss of time and funds.

Did they do away with the choice of end now or end at end of billing cycle??

2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Lady Storm, unless all your accounts end together I would remove your card as each one is ready to go and that will stop their subs. Just put it back on once its ended

3. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I've been trying to remove a card on an account for the last month. There is no option to remove a card at all. I find that really irritating (and I'm sure it breaches some laws).

Please get it added EA, thank you.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Kayne i looked all over to remove the card and couldnt find the delete or any way of removing it. I wish for the OLD billing back... i really do. yes it was old but 90% of the time it worked!

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

6. bsluspo

bsluspo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Its always end at end of billing cycle, since you always pay in advance.

If you want to stop paying for an account, you should go in the "subscriptions" tab
    acc2.JPG
    then below the table with the game account info click the "cancel subscription" button
    acc3.JPG
    if the "cancel subscription" button is not present check if in the table there is a row that in the "Method" column contains "Credit Card"

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Your son is in error. There is nothing at all about it shutting down immediately and losing time and funds. When you select cancel account it will simply run until the amount of time you payed for ends. There is no option to select when hitting cancel it just does it automatically.

I know this first hand because when I canceled one of my accounts after the account mergers it told me when my payed time would end (that's what that "End Date" column is for). I believe hitting cancel may remove your card information because when you select renew you enter it all over again.

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest