1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the bod timer

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Cycloknight, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Cycloknight

Cycloknight Adventurer

S0metimes I am allowed to get multiple bods, back to back. I am assuming that this is because I missed a few pickups and it's saving my old ones. Does anyone know if this is correct and what the specifics are to this?

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Here you go: http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_74. Hope this answers what you are looking for. If not, I look forward to reading your follow up questions.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Cycloknight likes this.
  3. Cycloknight

Cycloknight Adventurer

That answered everything. Thank you.

• NPCs will now allow cache up to 3 bulk order deeds for players
    • All BODs are limited to one every six hours; this is no longer dependent on crafting skill level
    • The system will “cache” up to 18 hours worth of BOD give outs
    • Players may claim all 3 deeds in quick succession
    • Turning in a BOD adds a new deed to the cache (up to 3)
      • Example: Log in after 18 hours and receive 3 deeds
      • Example: Receive 3 deeds, then turn in 3 filled deeds, and immediately receive 3 new deed

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

note that your most current timer won't reset if you never have more than 2 BODs in the Queue.

For example, if you go get all 3 BODs at once, your bod timer is at 360 minutes (6 hours), and starts counting down. At te end of the 60 minutes youi can get 1 BOD.

If you turn in BODs to where you have 3 BODs waiting, the counter will reset back to 360 when you claim them.

BUT, if you turn in BODs, and immediately claim replacements, the timer doesn't get reset, so even if you go through 1000 BODs in 5 hours, you'd still have the timer at only 60 minutes until your next new BOD (then after those 60 minutes, start the 360 minute countdown for BOD #2, etc.)

So if you don't want to disrupt your gathering schedule, stick with a pattern of always immediately getting the replacement after each turned in BOD.