1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the Huntsman Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

Will the top scores be cleared today, Dec 1st at server up, or will it reset one month from the day the publish was released to the shards?

2. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Seems the scores have been reset, however NO ONE has reward points allocated. I had the top kill on 5/9 trophies on my shard, the scores have been reset, yet I have 0 reward points allocated. I have spent millions on hunting permits, can the dev's please explain how I collect my reward points. I have spoken to two other players who had top on others and they have not got any points either.@Kyronix , @Bleak, @Mesanna

Certainly NOT gonna spend a single penny more if the thing isn't working, and I want compensation for the money wasted unless they can tell me the top weights for the ones rewarded. I have kept the deeds for all my kills and have a record of all top scores for the 9 huntables.

#2 MissEcho, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

On the subject.....

I was wondering how many people got reward points and how many points they got?

I remember on test when the system reset I was awarded 1 point per *month* no matter how many top kills/ ties I had.

When I went to claim my points on Origin yesterday I had 7, just wondering if that's normal? Seems that if I can get every item in just one month what's the point in continuing the quest?

5. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

I got two reward points for November. I won one out-right and tied another. The Catskills Huntsman Quest was pretty contested and I don't think anyone earned more than four points. That's just a guess though.

I have gotten the two items I wanted the first month. The harvester blade and the horn of plenty. That really is all I was after. I am sure I'll compete this month so I can get the huntsman title as an overhead. Otherwise I am pretty much set.

6. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

@S_S thanks that helped. I double clicked the dude yesterday but nothing happened, logged in again today and now it is working. I got the 5 reward points I was expecting. Thanks

Lorddog likes this.
  7. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I can't seem to find the huntsman. I searched in and around the Skara Brae Rangers' Guild. Does he only show at a certain of the month?

"The Huntmaster at the Skara Brae Ranger’s Guild now offers a monthly challenge for hunting various species throughout Britannia.

Visit the Huntmaster NPC at the Ranger’s Guild outside Skara Brae to obtain a hunting permit via the Huntmaster’s context menu."

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

He should be located in the building indicated by the yellow dot

9. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

Thank you :) "outside of" I get it. doh.

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

LOL you're welcome, I did the same thing when it first came out :) Good Luck!