1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the inherited LMC on armor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ducan IronWeaver, May 19, 2013.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Do artifacts get the inherited LMC aswell?
    Example:: using tinker legs that are platemail leggings, do these leggings still receive the 3% LMC bonus that platemail gets?

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wear a pc of tinker legs and nothing else, what does your LMC say? (if in EC/Pinco's it will show in your char sheet)

Edit: Im not in game right now or I would check for you :)

#2 cdavbar, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Had me curious, so I logged in, my Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker gives me an Inherent 1% LMC bonus.

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Studded / Bone = 3%

Good to know it is applied to artys.... I was assuming but you never know for sure.

5. Pyccy

Pyccy Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes it applies to arties... Even to gladiator collar if you remove mage ar property

6. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Armor Inherent Lower Mana Cost

Each piece of non medable armor will provide lower mana cost with the exception of woodland armor. Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40. The armor pieces which provide the most lower mana cost will take priority.
    • 1. Platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor provides 1% of lower mana cost per piece.
    • 2. Studded leather, hide armor, stone armor and bone armor provides 3% of lower mana cost per piece
    Tinker Legs are Platemail and therfore 1% where do you get 3% also if they are Medable this DOWS NOT APPLY

#6 weins201, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013