1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the Lag Monster of Late...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by iLLegal Means, Nov 16, 2008.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Is it just me or has the internet been laggy lately?... It has been real bad lately on UO, so I was just wonder if it was just me or my ISP?

May have to send an E-mail to Al Gore and see if he can clear up his internet.
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

There are about 10+ threads in U.Hall complaining about the lag. It has to do with EA's routers I believe, and hopefully they'll be fixing it sometime soon.
  3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
    its pretty weird, there have been posts for about two weeks raiding UO. some people brush it of saying they havent had any. and i literally have had none, until yesterday.

i tried to simply ping atlantic from console, and i got 149ms, then three packet losses. reallllly ****ed up. not sure whats going down. and my roomate had the lag attack days before me.
  4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Nov 16, 2008

Am I too presomptuous to assume you have forgotten all about me ? After sharing all your secrets with me ?

Is the internet alive, is that what you are saying ?

The time has come to resolve and repent...