1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the Maginca Lotto

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cantabrigian British, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Well, I tried to ask, but I was completely ignored, or no one knew the answer to my question.

So... If you can assume that you do win the Magincia land lottery, does the deed magically appear in your backpack, or your bankbox? I'm just curious where I should check to see if I've won.

Thank you.

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

a message will appear on your screen saying you won and you gata click it to redeem the ticket.

3. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What if say you accidentally right click or get D/Cd when this message comes up on ur screen? Will it come up again the next time you login until you redeem your ticket?

4. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

id assume so.

but last HoC messana said that there will be like a new "mailbox" delivery of the messages.

only part of this i dont understand is the timing. i have invested alot in it i just wanna know on shards other than origin will the drawing take place at server up on saturday? or is there a time for it?

all info we ever got was 10 days drawing, kind of open ended.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

as i understand it u get a pop up message that u have won....then u get a ticket for that certain plot....and you can win more than one plot per facet and can any as many shards as u like...so u could in theory if u very lucky win 2 plots on each shard!!!!!

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

u can win 24 plots on each shard

7. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

48 in theory. Fell and Tram.

8. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Will the message only pop up on the character that bought the ticket or for all characters on that account?

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

yes yes yes but u get the jist...in theory u could win 48 x19 shards =912 plots if u were THE extremely luckiest lucky luckmeister!!!!!

10. only the char that won gets the messege

11. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

I should have taken a screenshot, but if somebody wants to see what one looks like, get on Lake Superior and head to the Rares Fest that is currently going on (moongate to it in the Luna bank), there are a couple of tickets for Origin plots up for sale on vendors. They say like "Writ of Lease" or something and give the plot numbers.