1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the party in Fairfax

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SinDee, Sep 5, 2012.

1. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is the party going to be at the hotel itself? Do i need to call them for the discount block of rooms? I was also told the event was the whole weekend any truth to this? thank you guys I hope to see you guys there :D

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Your supposed to email Mesanna, and she will fill you in on all the info and the motel that they have the block rooms in. With the actual huge building they work at, I don't see them renting a banquet room at the motel also when they problay have tons in thier main building.

Ultima Online Birthday Celebration!
    Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
    14 Aug 2012 12:55:05 EST

The UO Team would like to invite you to join us to celebrate our 15th year Anniversary! We will be having this here in VA at 4035 Ridge Top Road in September on the 29th. If you are interested in joining us please email [email protected]. Please reply as soon as possible so we can get a head count since we will have limited space. We look forward to seeing everyone and will supply more details later.

#2 SunWolf, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  3. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great thank you! and for the record i didnt know they worked in VA i thought it was out west in CA haha herp derp

4. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Google map the address and zoom in the building.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!