1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about the update...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by CarlosN, Mar 10, 2008.

1. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

The account im using used to be my brothers..he has gotten his trees about 200 days ago...im entitled to 911 days will i get the trees or no?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes you will recieve a statue and a tree through amnesty. In about 6 mos you will get the campfire.

3. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

even if i already got my trees like a few months ago?
    because i heard i might not get them because i have received them a few months ago

4. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

This is how i have read it will work.. You will only receive gifts on a sim if that sim doesnt have the gift yet. Say you have 4 sims.. and 2 of them have trees, but the other 2 sims have no trees.. The sims with the no trees, should recieve one each when amnesty comes. In another words if your sims do not have the gifts they are entitled to, then they should receive them.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

All sims will receive them. Based on entitlement days. Whether they have them now or not. It is a regifting of all anniversary gifts and even the simmy.