1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Question about the zoom level

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by hawkeye_pike, Dec 2, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hello there! Is there a way to zoom the screen to a certain value with a macro? If I change the zoom during gameplay, I want to be able zoom back to defaul with one macro.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The * button on the number pad will reset your zoom level to the client's default level, however that is NOT the same level as the 1:1 native resolution of the graphics.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Should be able to write a command that resets the zoom level. And you can set that as a hot key

4. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

That's my problem. I want to reset it to a specific level, cause the native resolution looks so bad.

5. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know a solution for this?

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

unfortunately there is no way to read/write the zoom level by script... so there is no solution :(

7. This feature has been asked for since the start of the KR client. The Developers said there was no plan to add that feature, without an explanation.