1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

question about "this" item.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cantabrigian British, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I am... sadly... embarrassed to ask this question. But I really want to know. And I figure that there is at least a chance that the game developers or someone who is absolutely positively sure of the answer will know the answer to my question. Please though... I only want to know for positive sure... not a guess, ok?

There are items in Ultima Online (like Jacob's Pickaxe) that replenish charges. Is the Ring of the Servant one of them?

Please, please let me know.
  2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Sorry, I cannot be of help as I never bothered to effectively try this item out since the astounding five minute cooldown time between uses really made the item unappealing and totally non-usefull to me.

Need healing ? Use a G-Healing wand which can heal a go-go.........

Did you try using 1 charge of it and see if, over time, it goes back to 20 ?
  3. No... its more a collector item for me. If it does not replenish then it would take away from the collectors value.

Is there a better place to post this question so that a dev may have a chance of seeing it?
  4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    You could post a question in the Ask the Dev's forum, or just find someone who has one who'd be willing to use a charge.
  5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    If that ring is imbuable it really might have some value.
  6. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

How would it add value? I use them on my ninja, sice its one of the few ways I can heal in ninja form.
  7. Zodia

Zodia Guest

The charges do not replenish.
  8. Zodia, I thank you for the reply. Are you quite certain though about that though?

I will try and also post the question where Blacksun told me to.

Hopefully there is a chance that it can replenish it's charges though.
  9. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    umm...if it is imbuable the value would definitely increase. If you need to ask why...I can think of 500 reasons.