1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Time of Legends

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by kuika, Sep 18, 2015.

1. kuika

kuika Visitor

Hello.

I was out of uo for this year and im returned today. I saw that we will have a new expansion so i have a little newbie question, be patience please :)

Will This new expansion be sold? Is it already for sale? I ask because i live on Brazil and here in my region the Origin don't bring all UO expansions so i can't acess the other country origin.

if it will be sold was the price announced?

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

At first, Time of Legends will be applied for free to accounts that were active during August, September or October, so we won't have to worry about not being able to get it at the Brazil Origin store.
    After that, who knows. Considering the track record, I don't foresee we being able to buy it there, since we don't have King's Collection nor Stygian Abyss (which I have been complaining around here for what... 3 years or more).
    I hope to be proven wrong, but I don't have high hopes about that.

3. kuika

kuika Visitor

Bealank if i activate my account today i will get the Time of Legends content because this month is september or i will get only if my account was active in these three months (august, semptember and november)?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

According to a earlier post it needs to be active during any of these three months! @Kyronix can you confirm this again please

5. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

just anytime during the 3 month period, so yes if it's active today and closes down tomorrow you have the expansion

6. kuika

kuika Visitor

Great! :D

Im very happy! Thank you for the answers and let´s go testing this new expansion!

Odin of LS, PurplePotion and Storm like this.
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so if u have any olde closed accounts....iam guessings it prob better to buy a month code get the free upgrade...for 9.99.....otherwise i assume after the free update date you will have to buy the new expansion??? for xx £/$....on top of the account cost to reopen in the future

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

He doesn't need to confirm it, it's already been confirmed by Mesanna.