1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about where to put my STATS for a MAGE?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duke SP, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

As close to 125int
    as much str/hp bonus as you can get

And as much dex as you can afford to spare :)
  3. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

So how much dex can i afford to spare?10,15,20?25?
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I suppose that would all depend on if your in factions or not, if you have dex on a ring(for some reason) Stam increase on armour.

My faction char tends to run with 10 real(20with crimmy) and has 3stam regen +i think theres a bit of stam increase somewhere, just so that when hit with arrows and pain spike i dont start walking.
  5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Feb 27, 2004
    I'd say that you'd want at least 20 real dex. I'd never count on items to give it to you. Are you planning on PvPing heavily or just surviving?
  6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    Depends... is this human or elf? What is the template?

If you are a parry mage for example... you will want specific stats (and items) for that template.

If you are most any other mage... you will want (assuming 255 stat cap)

Now I run 100str 125int 30dex... but that's me. 5HP isn't life and death for me, but for some it is...
  7. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Thank you, for all the great feedback.