1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Question about which weapon

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Goat Blood, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Goat Blood

Goat Blood Guest

Hi guys,

Thnx already for all the help with making my Smapie suit the forum has provided.
    I am now looking at making my weapons and have an interesting question.

When I am 1v1 in PvM we would normally be looking at chaining AI.
    My question is, with AI this reduces target Phy resist to 0%. Should this not mean I should be using a 100% Physical damage weapon ??

I have noticed in other threads that weapons are created for the weakest resist for a monster. Which is pretty obvious, but if you are chaining AI's, shouldn't the weapon be 100% Physical.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Armor ignore does direct damage, and 90% of max. This means that for an armor ignore character, you don't really care what kind of damage your weapon does.

That being said, gearing your weapon toward your target's weakest resist is still good just in case you run out of mana or get mana vamped.