1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Whirlwind

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So I regularly use WW and a hit area effect to get tons of damage during spawns, but i have the chance to also imbue Hit Lightning/spell as well onto my WW wep...my question is, does the Hit Lightning have a chance to go off on every monster hit with WW or just the first monster? Thanks

2. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Lightning/Fireball/Magic Arrow/Velocity only goes to first monster. But you could get an hit area effect on your weapon.

3. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You would be better to use another hit effect of some leech.

Lord Kotan likes this.
  4. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i already have slayer, area, stam, mana...need a 5th property...was thinking hit spell for added dmg...

5. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

if you do a hit-spell only Harm or Lightening would work well for Whirlwind, delayed hit-spells can't be casted multiple times very quickly or the damage is only done with the last hit-spell to go off.

The same goes for weapon procs... possible bug...

6. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

does that mean hit harm or lightning has the potential to hit more than 1 target during a WW? I tried to test this but couldnt keep up with all the little red numbers at a champ spawn...but i couldve sworn i saw lighting hit the last target of a WW chain too. anyone wanna give it a whirl? pun intended :)

7. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

just make a weapon with 50% lightning, no hit area. Test that weapon, so you'll know which numbers are which.