1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Question and Possible Price Check on Horse Barding (South)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Assia Penryn, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am cleaning out some chests and have come across 2 different horse barding deeds from the Spring Cleaning Turn-In. One simply says "Horse Barding", the other says "Horse Barding (South)".

Since I can't remember ever decorating with the Horse Barding, I'm not sure what the difference rarity wise is between the two and whether the South one is some sort of pre-patch version. All the ones I've seen for sale have been the first kind and have no mention of direction. Is the direction added after the item is placed?

Is the South one a pre-patch version? If so, what would be the price on this South deed? I believe normal Horse Barding goes for 3-5m on average.

P.S. Pardon if some consider this a newbie question. I just simply have never used it for decorating, so I'm not familiar with this particular item.

2. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

South is pre-patch. At first there was a seperate reward for each direction. The devs changed that after enough complaining. (I think) If you use it and re-deed, it becomes a regular deed.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you very much!

Do you (or anyone else) have an idea on value? I figure realistically it won't be a ton more than normal barding since it's a clickable rare.