1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question-Cu Sidhes & Taming. . .

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hera - Siege, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 3, 2004
    Few questions for anyone with an opinion... :) [I know there's NONE of those on this forum...]

1) Cu Sidhe: Decent Pet? Anyone compare it to a Greater Dragon? I'm sure the GD wins based on more HP and larger initial damage? But how close is Cu?

1a) PvP/Defense: Cu Ok? Only physical damage, no magery/etc, so I'm assuming GD wins big time here because of range/etc? I hear GD's are slow..?

2) Pads of the Cu Sidhe: Still CBD'able? I prefer being human, but no point in wasting a bless on a pair of boots to ride the thing.

Thanks in advance,
  2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Feb 3, 2004
    1. Great pet... on the right template. On my mage, I'll run cu, exp, dismount all kill flamestrike dead... and its not like the beetle/mare combo that gets eaten by the superdragons people are currently exploiting by attacking other players with them while hidden (devs said they will fix that issue tho... how soon, who knows.)

2. GDs will eat it, but the great thing is that you can be mounted on it (so its free from attack by others) or you can be on your ethy and using it more like a weapon.

3. No, pads are not still CBDable and it pisses me the **** off. I really can't stand the fact that I HAVE to be a elf in order to run this template the way I wanted it to be run... and have my character look like a freaking piece of **** because the devs thought it would be a good idea to have things race specific and item dependent. They won't even respond to my polite requests to have it changed or even why they changed it in the first place... so **** them on this issue.

And your welcome.
  3. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

May 31, 2004
    1) On the right template is correct, but definitely not magery.

2) GD's will not eat it, again with the correct template cu's will crush GD's all day and never even need a heal.

3) No more clothing bless deedable. Thats fine because being an elf has mucho more advantages in both pvp and pvm anyway.
  4. Morganea

Morganea Guest

Does anyone know if the Pads are Tokuno dyable?