1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question - Duplicate Named NPC's

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Barania, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope this makes sense and noticed it on Siege 2-3 days ago when embarking on a quest originating in Jhelom with Losep at the weaponsmith shop and ending up in Umbra. Forget the destination guys name but ya get stuff to unravel and maybe talismans and other things when you deliver. Both Losep and the dude that ya deliver to now have an identical twin - two of each one in each place. I blew off questing cause of lack of cohesion/gate problems a bit ago and decided to wreck the Jhelom gy. There are also now two of the guys named Skeleton of Szandor there.

I was just curious if this is something new or whether something is screwed up. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A while ago there were no end of dual npcs around including 2 of each of the seers on the threads quest. I thought they had fixed it cos those are all singles now but perhaps some got overlooked.

3. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Still two of almost everything on Oceania.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there are also a few on ls

5. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ditto on GL. Can we please get them deleted or make them respond to the 'npc name move' command like they used to? There are a bunch of spots in the Fel towns that you have to push tru npcs just to get inside. It's very annoying! ugh.png

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Atlantic:

[​IMG]

7. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm...you know it could be a side effect of the attempted armageddon spell. The time lords showed up and now we are seeing the same person in two different places. We are experencing "bleed through" in time and space.