1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Beta Testers, 120 Fishing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Boogy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Boogy

Boogy Visitor

How do you get the 120 Fishing PS?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont think we know yet ! at least I have not seen a quest

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea i havent seen anything on it yet. i think the testing so far is more on the mechanics of the new stuff. Like the people that have defeated the new bosses I dont think anyones gotten anythin new or rare in the loot. the couple Scalis i have fought with others it seemed it only had the normal magic loot from a boss fight but nothing in terms of ingrediants (ml or imbue) or special items. So it leads me to believe that stuff hasnt been decided on yet.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Exactly we are testing mainly the Mech. part it seems and the rest will be in the release ... at least I hope so I like suprises