1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for BTHKILLER

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by imported_The_Dude_, Apr 9, 2008.

1. After years and years of reading your stance on cheaters etc and how PWNT doesnt allow any. Id like to get your response on a picture i took earlier.

[image][​IMG][/image]

2. Malador

Malador Guest

I bet it will be similar to your response to this picture.

[​IMG]

3. Malador

Malador Guest

I bet it will be similar to your response to this picture.

[​IMG]

4. from the two pictures shown...
    The first picture I see someone standing at a moongate.
    The second picture I see somone dead that was exploiting a bug in game.

5. from the two pictures shown...
    The first picture I see someone standing at a moongate.
    The second picture I see somone dead that was exploiting a bug in game.

6. Thats funny caus all i see in the second one is a picture of someone using the new uo client and looting a kill....Its not a exploit when u can loot everything. Just because u choose not to use kr doesnt make it an exploit.

I have on the other hand heard several of your members complain constantly about there new member...

7. Thats funny caus all i see in the second one is a picture of someone using the new uo client and looting a kill....Its not a exploit when u can loot everything. Just because u choose not to use kr doesnt make it an exploit.

I have on the other hand heard several of your members complain constantly about there new member...

8. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Thats funny caus all i see in the second one is a picture of someone using the new uo client and looting a kill....Its not a exploit when u can loot everything. Just because u choose not to use kr doesnt make it an exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you see in the second picture is someone looting the kill of someone who was exploiting a bug.

This is what ea has to say about that

"You will not exploit any bug in the Ultima Online product or the Ultima Online service."

and

"IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES, YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE ACCOUNT, AND YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE, MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY BY ELECTRONIC ARTS. IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ALL OF YOUR UNUSED ACCESS TIME."

I think that makes violating any rule banable.

I cannot find anything in the ROC about standing at the gate.

9. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Thats funny caus all i see in the second one is a picture of someone using the new uo client and looting a kill....Its not a exploit when u can loot everything. Just because u choose not to use kr doesnt make it an exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you see in the second picture is someone looting the kill of someone who was exploiting a bug.

This is what ea has to say about that

"You will not exploit any bug in the Ultima Online product or the Ultima Online service."

and

"IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES, YOUR ULTIMA ONLINE ACCOUNT, AND YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE, MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY BY ELECTRONIC ARTS. IF THIS HAPPENS, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO USE THE ULTIMA ONLINE SERVICE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT ALL OF YOUR UNUSED ACCESS TIME."

10. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting the self incriminateing picture you put up, you would turn yourself in and let them know that you choose to use it, once you do that then you may redawn your uniform as wannabe board warrior you are attempting to be. Back to the corner with you wearing your diaper wearing the dunce cap.

11. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting the self incriminateing picture you put up, you would turn yourself in and let them know that you choose to use it, once you do that then you may redawn your uniform as wannabe board warrior you are attempting to be. Back to the corner with you wearing your diaper wearing the dunce cap.

12. <blockquote><hr>

if you break any of these rules, your ultima online account, and your right to use the ultima online service, MAY BE TERMINATED immediately by electronic arts. if this happens, you will not be entitled to any refund of any amounts paid by you to use the ultima online service and you will forfeit all of your unused access time

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously in this case it wasnt a bannable issue. Get off BC's ass because your just getting annoying posting the same pictures over and over with nothing new to say.

13. <blockquote><hr>

if you break any of these rules, your ultima online account, and your right to use the ultima online service, MAY BE TERMINATED immediately by electronic arts. if this happens, you will not be entitled to any refund of any amounts paid by you to use the ultima online service and you will forfeit all of your unused access time

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously in this case it wasnt a bannable issue. Get off BC's ass because your just getting annoying posting the same pictures over and over with nothing new to say.

14. im not sure what your pointing out I see someone at a moongate. I do not know this character. enlighten me oh great one. oh and can i take pictures of The King at a moongate and throw accusations at you?

15. im not sure what your pointing out I see someone at a moongate. I do not know this character. enlighten me oh great one. oh and can i take pictures of The King at a moongate and throw accusations at you?

16. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm sure you have, let me ask you this? Why in the hell would anyone believe you on this quote? Like we are going to run strait to you when we dont like something in game. Ummm Hummm, dont you have some tenticals to kill alone or something?

P.S. didn't Lauren say something in game about the same person in screenshot number 2? I think I have seen it once before. Different character, but same person. Right?

17. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm sure you have, let me ask you this? Why in the hell would anyone believe you on this quote? Like we are going to run strait to you when we dont like something in game. Ummm Hummm, dont you have some tenticals to kill alone or something?

P.S. didn't Lauren say something in game about the same person in screenshot number 2? I think I have seen it once before. Different character, but same person. Right?

18. Shouldn't this question be directed to the GM of PWNT, and not BTH Killer who abandoned us to play WOW ?

19. Shouldn't this question be directed to the GM of PWNT, and not BTH Killer who abandoned us to play WOW ?

20. Sad thing is we are losing alot of players to other games because of all the "bugs, cheating and exploits" in this game. It gets old fighting people that are standing next to you one minute and several screens away a second later. When people are skipping across the screen and vanishing it gets old. I used to fight almost everyday now it is only once in a great while that I bother to log my red on.

Also as far as I know the GM of PWNT is not on much either. Everyone has a rl and most of us are tired of all the crap going on in game that EA chooses to ignore.

21. Sad thing is we are losing alot of players to other games because of all the "bugs, cheating and exploits" in this game. It gets old fighting people that are standing next to you one minute and several screens away a second later. When people are skipping across the screen and vanishing it gets old. I used to fight almost everyday now it is only once in a great while that I bother to log my red on.

Also as far as I know the GM of PWNT is not on much either. Everyone has a rl and most of us are tired of all the crap going on in game that EA chooses to ignore.

22. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*still has certain cards for you*

23. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*still has certain cards for you*

24. Ok, someone please enlighten us to what we should be seeing? I feel like i'm missing something painfully obvious from the first picture... all i'm seeing like everyone else is someone standing at luna moongate... *stares blankly*

25. Ok, someone please enlighten us to what we should be seeing? I feel like i'm missing something painfully obvious from the first picture... all i'm seeing like everyone else is someone standing at luna moongate... *stares blankly*

26. Thats funny hes WREK/KTFO the guild that you constantly bash and say uses this and that.

The night i was talking about was like 2am was about 8 people at yew gate and deception was spouting off he was drunk blah blah and was saying watch this and skipped across the screen. There was a cpl blue PWNT there [censored] talking him and pancakes at him. Its ok though Ive only seen him skip i dont have proof of it so one cant call him a cheater i guess. Which means neither can you until you get proof.

As for malador its not a [censored] exploit when you can use the new client and loot everything. Its not EAS fault people dont play in that client. I d/l KR just to loot the HAX guys.

27. Thats funny hes WREK/KTFO the guild that you constantly bash and say uses this and that.

The night i was talking about was like 2am was about 8 people at yew gate and deception was spouting off he was drunk blah blah and was saying watch this and skipped across the screen. There was a cpl blue PWNT there [censored] talking him and pancakes at him. Its ok though Ive only seen him skip i dont have proof of it so one cant call him a cheater i guess. Which means neither can you until you get proof.

As for malador its not a [censored] exploit when you can use the new client and loot everything. Its not EAS fault people dont play in that client. I d/l KR just to loot the HAX guys.

28. Cheating is so widespread in this game and its not going to stop. Every guild has cheaters, some much more than others but the fact is cheating is escalating and will continue to do so till UO finally dies. The fact that EA/Mythic would rather take a cheaters 12 bucks a month than a legitimate players 12 bucks a month means cheaters can hack away at will. Look at GL in the last couple months with all the trash that has transferred over. Im not sure when the last time Ive seen a fight involving nothing but legitimate pvp. If its not modded clients, its speedhacks or auto potchuggers or bug exploits. Its getting redundant to complain about the cheats. Its pointless. Nothing is going to change. I find myself less and less interested in this game. Were the ones to blame, were the ones that continue to pay EA for substandard customer service. EA isnt going to do a thing so whats the point complaining anymore? We all know people who cheat. Those of us that dont and choose to continue to play without cheating will continue to be at a big disadvantage. Its sad but its fact.

29. Cheating is so widespread in this game and its not going to stop. Every guild has cheaters, some much more than others but the fact is cheating is escalating and will continue to do so till UO finally dies. The fact that EA/Mythic would rather take a cheaters 12 bucks a month than a legitimate players 12 bucks a month means cheaters can hack away at will. Look at GL in the last couple months with all the trash that has transferred over. Im not sure when the last time Ive seen a fight involving nothing but legitimate pvp. If its not modded clients, its speedhacks or auto potchuggers or bug exploits. Its getting redundant to complain about the cheats. Its pointless. Nothing is going to change. I find myself less and less interested in this game. Were the ones to blame, were the ones that continue to pay EA for substandard customer service. EA isnt going to do a thing so whats the point complaining anymore? We all know people who cheat. Those of us that dont and choose to continue to play without cheating will continue to be at a big disadvantage. Its sad but its fact.

30. I agree lastnight i was on my red dexxer at the gate chasing a guy i just foot myself so i can club him off his mount. Right before i slap him with my club he dismounts n remounts so fort and so on. I know for a fact that he wasnt doing this legally because i missed him 10 or so times before and not once on those swings did he do this.
    Its just strange that the people at Eamythic dont want to offer the people that pay their bills customer service. Mark my words within 2 years ultima online will die permantly unless they change their dont do shat policys!

31. I agree lastnight i was on my red dexxer at the gate chasing a guy i just foot myself so i can club him off his mount. Right before i slap him with my club he dismounts n remounts so fort and so on. I know for a fact that he wasnt doing this legally because i missed him 10 or so times before and not once on those swings did he do this.
    Its just strange that the people at Eamythic dont want to offer the people that pay their bills customer service. Mark my words within 2 years ultima online will die permantly unless they change their dont do shat policys!

32. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL "MAY BE TERMINATED" means bannable issue in case english is your second language. It does not mean you will get banned for it. It means they have the option. The point is exploits are bannable issues according to the rules. So lets not mince words any more. Garret is right cheating is cheating. BC dont allow cheaters so lets see some action.

33. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL "MAY BE TERMINATED" means bannable issue in case english is your second language. It does not mean you will get banned for it. It means they have the option. The point is exploits are bannable issues according to the rules. So lets not mince words any more. Garret is right cheating is cheating. BC dont allow cheaters so lets see some action.

34. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

<blockquote><hr>

BC dont allow cheaters so lets see some action.

[/ QUOTE ]

You already saw the boot up close...isn't that action enough for you? I do find it funny how you now spend hours every night on Serps docks just sitting there on a blue trying to guardwhack people!

35. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You already saw the boot up close...isn't that action enough for you? I do find it funny how you now spend hours every night on Serps docks just sitting there on a blue trying to guardwhack people!

36. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.
    2. Using it is exploiting a bug.

Intentions dont matter, the fact that you can circumvent it don't matter and your wishful thinking don't matter. He was exploiting a bug. It is a bannable offense.

I think we are done.

37. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

Intentions dont matter, the fact that you can circumvent it don't matter and your wishful thinking don't matter. He was exploiting a bug. It is a bannable offense.

I think we are done.

38. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was done with you long ago...please move on sir.

39. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

40. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think that is my intention?

41. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think that is my intention?

42. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Cheating is so widespread in this game and its not going to stop. Every guild has cheaters, some much more than others but the fact is cheating is escalating and will continue to do so till UO finally dies. The fact that EA/Mythic would rather take a cheaters 12 bucks a month than a legitimate players 12 bucks a month means cheaters can hack away at will. Look at GL in the last couple months with all the trash that has transferred over. Im not sure when the last time Ive seen a fight involving nothing but legitimate pvp. If its not modded clients, its speedhacks or auto potchuggers or bug exploits. Its getting redundant to complain about the cheats. Its pointless. Nothing is going to change. I find myself less and less interested in this game. Were the ones to blame, were the ones that continue to pay EA for substandard customer service. EA isnt going to do a thing so whats the point complaining anymore? We all know people who cheat. Those of us that dont and choose to continue to play without cheating will continue to be at a big disadvantage. Its sad but its fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's hard for me to say...but I totally agree with you on this. EA needs to take a stance on cheating ASAP or the few loyal customers that they have will be gone. Each and every fight now legit players are disadvantaged making it harder and harder to compete.

*heads off to shower and feel "clean" again*

43. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Cheating is so widespread in this game and its not going to stop. Every guild has cheaters, some much more than others but the fact is cheating is escalating and will continue to do so till UO finally dies. The fact that EA/Mythic would rather take a cheaters 12 bucks a month than a legitimate players 12 bucks a month means cheaters can hack away at will. Look at GL in the last couple months with all the trash that has transferred over. Im not sure when the last time Ive seen a fight involving nothing but legitimate pvp. If its not modded clients, its speedhacks or auto potchuggers or bug exploits. Its getting redundant to complain about the cheats. Its pointless. Nothing is going to change. I find myself less and less interested in this game. Were the ones to blame, were the ones that continue to pay EA for substandard customer service. EA isnt going to do a thing so whats the point complaining anymore? We all know people who cheat. Those of us that dont and choose to continue to play without cheating will continue to be at a big disadvantage. Its sad but its fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's hard for me to say...but I totally agree with you on this. EA needs to take a stance on cheating ASAP or the few loyal customers that they have will be gone. Each and every fight now legit players are disadvantaged making it harder and harder to compete.

*heads off to shower and feel "clean" again*

44. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not speaking to you so if you have nothing to say why did you speak to me.

45. Malador

Malador Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not speaking to you so if you have nothing to say why did you speak to me.

46. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Self Proclaimed God! I'm still waiting on those memoires you have stored away!

47. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Self Proclaimed God! I'm still waiting on those memoires you have stored away!

48. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use that logic when ever you speak then so I never have to hear from you again. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

49. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use that logic when ever you speak then so I never have to hear from you again. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

50. Can you please explain to me how it is an exploit then? Since you took the picture please explain. All it looks like to me is someone with multiple gold piles and a bag. I see it doing nothing to interrupt your game play. So please explain how this is a exploit.

Fact is EA never did anything about this because if u played in KR(which is terrible and needs to get deleted) there was nothing the matter. Making it not an exploit. When i realized this i d/l kr and that was the end of it I got everything i wanted and left the crap behind.

Face it your upset because u posted pictures of yourself using a ittp and got booted and you cant get into any other guilds. So you want people to pay for your ignorance. What happened to you was 100% your fault. Out of all the people who play this game your the last one people would have figured used a ittp but you did so now you have to sit on the docks yelling guards. Well atleast until your uber omg shes so leet leader pecks comes as she told BC.

So until then keep taking pictures as a ghost and crying guards on Serps dock. You meant nothing when u were BC and mean nothing now.