1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for FoF

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gandolfofaol, Dec 3, 2008.

1. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

When will we get pub57?

My hope is it will be after New Years. If not then I fear we will have at least a week of untested new publish with very little support because of the Christmas holidays.
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You want the Christmas, err Holiday content after New Years?
  3. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

I would rather wait a week than not be able to log in due to some unforeseen issue. Those all ways seem to crop up over the holidays, (which is when I get to play the most). Don't get me wrong if the put Pub 57 on Test Center this week I would get out there and test it. They could do that without a client publish.
  4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Im not expecting pub 57 till feb-march. I think the next phase of the invasions might come in with it. As to christmas it is usualy just a patch and not a ful fledged pub.

Am I Right?