1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Jeremy about event story line

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azazel of LA, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Now that the Melissa and Casca quests are over is it safe to assume that we will see a step forward in the event line? Or due to the recent actions that were taken over the weekend to rid the game of the cheaters will events be pushed back a little? Either way I cant wait to see some more of this story line , I am REALLY liking what has been done so far. I give a big :thumbsup: and :bowdown: to you and all the people who have been making this stuff happen. Great work :D .

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure what thread I read it in, but I was pretty sure she mentioned that the next phase was a few weeks out.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

It was probably the FoF - the next phase will properly start with the next publish, which is in the works.

4. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yep... it was in the FOF from last week. I came back to reply but you beat me! :thumbsup:

5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

OK missed that part of FoF , ty both for the response :) .

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So there won't be anything new till then? :(

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

well ya...Time to sharpen up those blades and beat out that armor. :D in ever battle you need a little down time.

So IM going fishing. Grabbing me rum and my boat...and heading to the open seas...

Ack I forgot my fishing pole...UGH. But I got the rum.

8. Inspector

Inspector Guest

I beleive that they worked for a while tracking down all the dupers/ fencers/ rare flippers(well not all I know a guy that still has a bod book with a few hundred val hammer bods) but got most of them, and that was probably the reason for the lack of content as of late. I am sure that they will be working on the event arc now and it should probably be coming soon.
    Anyways :thumbsup: to the dev's for getting most of the cheaters, and to those who profess your innocence :talktothehand: stop whining you were cheating too, and if you just bought a few val hammers you should have known. Valorite hammers are super rare and if you bought one for 30 when (don't quote me on this) but I am sure the normal price is 80 or so.... You should have smelled something bad and backed off... Your greed got you end of story.

9. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

As far as I'm concerned, that's all you need for fishing. :D :D

Looking forward to getting my new greater dragon bonded BEFORE the next phase of the event, yay!