1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for the Devs on a minor subject

Discussion in 'UHall' started by old gypsy, Jan 30, 2012.

1. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I know this isn't important to many players, but since it shouldn't be difficult to tweak, I thought I'd ask.

I love the ability to grow plants in Magincia, but the three day delay between plantings seems to be unnecessary.

Would it be unreasonable to ask that the planting delay time be reduced to one or two days, instead of three? Just asking.

2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think the ammount of upkeep required has also discouraged people from doing much planting in Magincia too and I wonder if it might work better if people could pay a "Gardener" NPC a small fee to upkeep plants placed around Magincia.

3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

Yes, that's a good idea... or perhaps reduce the daily upkeep to once a week. I think more people would grow plants there if we had one of those options available.

4. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

++++1!

A friend of mine and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago. We would like to grow a small hedge maze garden in Fel Magincia! (she has a house there) We would gladly pay rent to keep plants there without having to return every day to upkeep them after they have matured.

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Most growing plants is for the pedals/leaf/thorns. The Mag plants give nothing. Wanna see plant activity? Make 1 in 25 plants grown in Mag have a chance for fruit, stacking fruit art. No matter type of plant grown. This fruit would have a random Fishpie effect. One plant per character growing in Mag dirt.

Who really wants to see the city covered in three type of orange plants?

6. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

They could limit planting to non-producing, non-blocking plain varieties. That would eliminate color clashing and blocking issues, as well as prevent resource growers from dominating the area.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd like to see more different seeds and resources given by plants also.
    Perhaps make a cotton bush that gives the cotton and then fix the flax to give flax... Flax is also a cloth making item. Also i'd like to have the colors palet looked into.... think of the baskets that could be made from baby blue reeds, or pink... lite green.

8. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I like that - maybe even resources used for imbuing, makes them crossover that static deco boundary

9. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah

They already produce Seeds of Renewal. :)

10. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Anything that gets more planting in Magincia is a good idea if you ask me. I haven't done to much of it but it would be nice to make all my plants that I use as decor from there.