1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Ya Jeremy

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Feb 8, 2008.

1. With the awesome recent patches, I was wondering if the random crashes in KR were one of the things that were addressed? This alone is the only reason I don't play KR exclusively, and I know a couple other people that feel exactly the same. A player like me that tends to spend the majority of my time hunting high end creatures can't afford that random crash, as it means a monochrome screen upon login.

And yes, I realize that Jeremy is most likely still sleeping, but wanted to put this question out while it was on my mind.

2. So Jeremy...... you up and around yet?

3. huh ive been getting random crashed in 2d alot latley so i dont think its just kr

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see any crash fixes in the notes, but to be perfectly honest, the notes were a touch messy this time (what with some of this being done as far back as November.) It's certainly possible that some fixes snuck in, but I can't promise either way.

5. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the upfront reply.

Especially so early in the morning! [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

I didn't see any crash fixes in the notes, but to be perfectly honest, the notes were a touch messy this time (what with some of this being done as far back as November.) It's certainly possible that some fixes snuck in, but I can't promise either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Any chance of convincing you to find out if it might have been snuck into the "mess"?