1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question for you Mythic type folks.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nexus, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

How come when I'm sneaking around Fel and go to Shadow Jump to someone's side to snoop them, if a Red runs through as I target and wind up targeting him why do I flag grey? I'm not preforming a bene act on them....and for that matter if it's a negative act I'm blue and it's a Red!

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

How are you miraculously targetting a red by mistake?

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Folks PvPing one will person might be standing around near the GZ and I'll go to shadow jump to his side and a Red will run past right as I target. It doesn't happen often, but Sometimes they'll make a turn I didn't expect and I'll wind up targeting one of them and see the message "Guards can now be called on you"...

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Send that in to uobugs AT ea DOT com, will you?

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Sure thing I'll send it in just wanted to know first if you knew of any reason it might be there on purpose.

***Sent***

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Not that I'm aware of offhand, no.

7. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a bug, and is probably the same reason why I've noticed myself turning grey when jumping through dungeons in Fel.