1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question - Hags Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Amathist of PoC, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Stratics use to have the hags quest maps detailed but I can not find it any where now.

What I need it for is our guild library has copies of each map and a rune and we need to stack the runes and the maps correctly. Originally this was done from the stratics page but now I can not find it so does anyone else have a link that might help?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Do note that some of the areas are no-recall now (the cave south of destard was used for some events). You may have to mark a few steps outside it (and some of the other locations - on some shards there are issues with the training tower along the north coast, for example).

Also, put together a rune book of good spots for collecting the various parts - since the britain sewers are no-recall now as well (they were a common spot mentioned in most guides), consider a spot in trammel T2A that has frogs & swamp water (and maybe has rats) as a replacement.

You should be able to make a single runebook of all the ingredient locations, the hedge maze and the hag herself, to go with the 20 maps and their runes.

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Amathist,

Looking for a faster way to search all the UO sites? Try the search menu of the UO Toolbar.

[​IMG]

You can easily narrow down what you're searching for to specific UO sites.

Hope that helps.

4. Thanks NoK *smiles*

5. ooo Thank you Basara I will pass this on to the PoC Librarian very helpful.

6. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrrr, me gots a rune marked just north o' the sewer entrance in Brit, near the inn (also has a mushroom nearby if ya needs it!).

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I think the spot I have marked in T2A also has lava lizards near it too (for the lizard tongue)...

Here's a Guide I did for my alliance, years ago, including showing how to set up a bag for quick haq quest runs (and even tossed in Elwood runes too!)

http://www.freewebs.com/midnighthuntersclub/hagquest.html

I'll think I'll repost it on Player's Corner when I get the time.