1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question: Has anyone found a way to macro..

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Petra Fyde, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

casting animal form and selecting a saved form?

Currently I have a uoa macro that, provided I'm standing still, will take me straight into llama form without requiring me to select it from the menu. Has anyone found a way to duplicate this in SA?

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

*loads SA to work on this for petra* If no one else answers before I figure it out anyway hehe :D

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have tried multiple ways and have had no luck

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I did spend the better part of my morning trying for you, but to no avail.

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Curious... If someone can figure it out for animal form, perhaps they can figure it out for polymorph too. Er, for the heck of it. :>)

6. I tried the obvious macro commands that I could think of, and no luck. I think that would be possible with a Mod though... a good question for the KR modders.

7. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Perhaps maybe a command? Such as current gump option 6. I am not all that familiar with LUA or the client designators, but I assume a command should work if it is supported.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

maybe, perhaps one of our more coding-aware players can find time to have a look, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find it useful.