1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

question i have not seen anywhere

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by thesimdyna, Dec 6, 2007.

1. thesimdyna

thesimdyna Guest

i have a couple Accounts and and a sim in just about ever city
    my question is i know all these cities are eventually merge together and my fear is i will lose one my fave sime cause the names on just about all my sims are the same is there something in place to handle this? i dont wanna lose my av sim
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

you wont lose any sims dont worry. all that may happen is 2 or more sims in one city that have the sqme name, one will get numbers appended to the end of the name like jenny and jenny95890 etc..
  3. thesimdyna

thesimdyna Guest

OHHH i should thought of that lol i remember that happening when i moved a sim awhile back
    thanks for answering