1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question in regards to Paragon Changelings

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nh'bdy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

If a Paragon Changeling assumes my form and is killed, will I receive a chest recovered from MY CHARATER(Paragon), or just a Paragon Changeling?

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I believe the general rule regarding paragon chests in Ilshenar is that they drop only if the creature has a chance to drop a treasure map as part of its loot. I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think changelings ever drop t-maps as loot and therefore would not have a chance to drop a chest as loot if they spawn in paragon form in Ilshenar.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I think your right they don't..... though it would be really cool.

4. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Damn. I'm one of those odd people who collections certain names.

I pride myself on my Mythos and Dev collections.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Guild mate of mine has a chest from a "Hiryu [Paragon]" that is rather unique :)

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Seen an Ogre Lord chest also from an event. Just to bad when the champs spawned as paragons they didn't leave it that way and gave them T maps as loot chance. As items driven as the game is they really don't get what would be cool and an intrest to players. It's like turn on the blackrock infesting again already for us collectors. No Brainer!

7. guum

guum Guest

I don't know the answer to this question, but a look on the search sites reveals several paragon chest names I don't recognize (possibly player names, although some might be daemon names), and no changeling chests.

8. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Aye, the Daemons carry a large ranger of names. [Oddly enough I collect those too!] I fought for a small time in the Wields [first trip] and after taking down a few Gnaws I started luring Paragon changelings into the Dryad forests after dumping enough damage to get looting rites I'd let them wax the chump. The strange thing is I have Mongbat and even A Bird chest in my collection, do they just have a small chance of dropping a t-map?

9. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

They use to always be just mongbat. Now they only spawn as greater mongbat. Now if you have a bird one! They disprooves the theory :) Sadly when something like this gets brought to light, they usually say....oops! and fix it :(

gosh i am seriously paranoid of EA tonight....

*shudders*

10. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Now that you said that they're going to patch your paranoia... :D