1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

question - Is it stil possible....

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by imported_blesh, Apr 4, 2008.

1. to get deeded items on the steps of a castle/keep? I'd love like, suits of armor or banners or something, but i cant figure out how to do it. please help?

thanks for reading [​IMG]
  2. SaoirseCat

SaoirseCat Guest

I don't know about armor.. but just to let you know.. banners are easily placed by clicking on either or both of the corner steps on your castle/keep, as usual. Lock them down and raise them as you like. I've seen heritage ladders on front steps too.
  3. I tried and i get the "you can not build that here" with both a ladder and a suit of armor (still have another month for banners). I've seen suits of armor on steps, anyone at all know the trick?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I've read about a trick for that, but not tried it.

Place a small table on the step, place a goza by targeting the top of the table, remove table, place the statue by targeting the goza, chop goza.

Hope it works.
  5. that did it! I love you!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ty so much!!!!
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Or, just place a fishing net, or a Fan weapon, or anything like that, and then target the top of it with what ever you want, and then remove the net, ect, from underneath it.