1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question: "Of Exceptional Quality"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MajorWood, Sep 28, 2007.

1. MajorWood

MajorWood Guest

I am not sure if this is rare or not, but I logged into my Mom's account (yes my mom used to play UO) and found some interesting items. The ones that were the most interesting were:

1. Pieces of clothing that care called "of Exceptional Quality". Doesn't mention that it is a skull cap or anything like that. just "of Exceptional Quality" in yellow and the stats are in white which also says Exceptional Quality where it should. Is this rare or common?
    2. Identification wands. I know they are not used anymore, but are they rare, semi or common?

TIA

PS.

PICTURE:
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

what about " A bow of exceptional Quality" written in yellow text!

3. MajorWood

MajorWood Guest

I will get a screen shot of what I am talking about when I get home.

4. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

these items are uncommon but I wouldn't consider them rare since there are so many floating around.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

How about a Full Set of female Double Excep Barbed with the same crafter tag (crafter name on second line - not the uber old school top line). Looks good locked in my floor from an idoc but always wondered a value on it. Atl shard and name is Gal's Evanesance in case you were wondering.

6. MajorWood

MajorWood Guest

I got an answer, but can I even sell these? I saw a lantern in luna with the same thing going on selling for 3.5 mil. Then again it is Luna.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

1. Pieces of clothing that care called "of Exceptional Quality". Doesn't mention that it is a skull cap or anything like that. just "of Exceptional Quality" in yellow and the stats are in white which also says Exceptional Quality where it should. Is this rare or common?
    2. Identification wands. I know they are not used anymore, but are they rare, semi or common?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Common, but worth 80k a pop or so.

2. I have enough to make them common all by myself. 20k each maybe?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

what about " A bow of exceptional Quality" written in yellow text!

[/ QUOTE ]

300k or so.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

How about a Full Set of female Double Excep Barbed with the same crafter tag (crafter name on second line - not the uber old school top line). Looks good locked in my floor from an idoc but always wondered a value on it. Atl shard and name is Gal's Evanesance in case you were wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Exceptional barbed leather shorts' = out of luck; occurred post-AoS, so not rare. Novelty buy only. (500k for whole set maybe.)

'A xxxx of exceptional quality' or any brackets ( [] ) occurring in the title line is when things get interesting.