1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question of Remove trap

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Akalabeth, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Do I need remove trap for opening dungeon chests or can I use magery? I searched and found a post that said you can use magery for levels 1 and 2. Does this mean not for the higher chests? Thank you for your replies.

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yeah you have to use remove trap or take the blast. If you have 70 fire resist youll live.

3. MatrixCubed

MatrixCubed Guest

Only remove trap will untrap any chest on Siege. Telekinesis will not work on any level. (don't argue, try it). You can gain remove trap up to about 75 on lvl 4 chests then you need to start using Paragon or lvl 5-6 T map chests to gain. Waste of a skill, since if you wear 70 fire resist, you can survive the blast. Lvl 4-5-6, & paragon are all explosion traps.

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes- most players use fire resistant suit for trapped chests.
    *snorts* amateurs though they are.
    Actually, depends upon what you are doing. I have gm remove trap, since I plan to maybe remove faction traps. In certain dungeons, it is actually better to use remove trap, if there is lots of spawn with quick triggers. In those locations, this one has more sucess with remove trap, since then he has full hit points, and can shadow strike, depending.
    This one just wants to have full complement of rogue skills.

5. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for your replies :)

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

are dungeon chests any good? I use to pick them 9 years ago so it may have changed since. :bdh:

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

they are good money for training lockpicker/cart. Or new training stealth and such. Easy money