1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Question on 120 magery powerscrolls

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by TheflY of LS, May 14, 2015.

1. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good afternoon, all,

Hope all is well. I had a quick question that I hope someone could help me out with. I have just returned after a long hiatus, and I am trying to acquire a 120 magery powerscroll for my bard. I have tried a bunch of combinations in the Vendor Search tool, and I am coming up with nada. Does anyone have any tips on this? I can't imagine there's not a single one for sale on the entire shard. Also, does anyone know the average going rate for these today? It seems everything has gotten pretty out-of-control expensive, so I am not even sure if I have the gold to get one.

Any help you can give me on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and be well,

2. Celestial_lich

Celestial_lich Lore Master

I'd suggest try using the general chat to find one... They go for anywhere from 15-20 Mil. Hope this helps.

3. jopromol

jopromol Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

saw one sold for 30m last night. They're not easy to come across but if you do some spawning in T2A thats the safest place to try. Other unchecked spawns are primeval and abysmal but they are tricky without a group.

4. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Holy jeebus. I never expected that. But thank you guys for your prompt responses. I could do 15 mill, but I'd be broke. Guess my bard won't be finished for awhile. Heh.