1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on 2 items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lady Buttercup, Oct 23, 2007.

1. I have 2 items, both with the bread loaf graphic. 1 is light brown and says " A Big Muffin" the other is Light Blue and says " Bread Loaf" are these worth holding onto, or trash?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There's a lot of big muffins, but they're still worth something. They came from some asian shard, I think. Maybe 200k for one? The blue bread is one of the miscolored food items, it's worth around a mill I think.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, there was an event on Izumo/Yamato/Mugen some time back where Mayor Finnigan had a fondness for muffins or the like, and there was some kind of contest to see who could make the best pastries. The mayor may have been ousted and/or corruption revealed as part of the events, but I'm not sure on that bit. It was EM/GM hosted of course and lasted some time. Various items were given out, if one wanted to complete the set (all are common but mostly held in bulk by our Japanese-speaking friends):

-Big Muffin
    -Shirt Embroidered With "We Created The Food"
    -Statue Of Finnigan
    -Low Quality Finnigan's Hat

4. Orc39

Orc39 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A big muffin if u got is the stacked one,then it worth around 1m,if not stack just like Sarsmi said.