1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on a Map Location

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pasquinade, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

I just got lucky and placed a house on the shore of the "inlet/bay" south of Vesper beach (I had one there when I played many moons ago, but it was taken by someone else when I left)...and I was wondering if that body of land/water had a name? I notice that a lot of areas have given names all over the map, and not just cities or dungeons, but could not find a name listed anywhere for that location.
    Is there a name?
  2. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

No one knows? Now I don't feel so bad for not knowing :}
  3. We should name it "Thiefy Coast".
  4. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

Ok, Ok, we can go with that! And the little slip of land at the southern edge will be Pasquinade Point!
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If the place has an "official name", when you mark a rune the default name will often be on the rune.
  6. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

When I marked a rune, I believe it was "a forest north of Cove" or something to that effect. So, I guess, no official name.
    But, I see all these maps with various locations (Hopper's Bog, and the like), and I figured there might, just might, be a name for the inlet area.
    I marked my rune as Vesper Bay House, but mayhaps there is a "proper" name.