1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question On Barbed Leather Gargoyle Armour.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vampyre Kitty, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I made some barbed leather gargie armour yesterday for my mage..i go to med with it on and it says i cant.? Are the new armours non meddable.? I know the stone is.. and plate if it's not mage properties.. but err I never heard of the leather having an issue..anyone else have this problem.?

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's the earrings and i think the necklaces that are not medable by default. We've been complaining about this. I dont like it.
    You have to imbue with "mage armor" on them or something.

3. Vampyre Kitty

Stratics Veteran

Ugh.. I'm using the magi pendant so this isn't meddable..? Earrings someone crafted for me via a tinker.. the gargie version ones.. this is rather annoying.. looks like I'll have to do some creative methods on fixing it lol.. thanks =)

4. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Magi Pendant is medable and ok. It's the least they can do for this older favorite.

The earrings are the culprit. Take them off and hit your Meditation skill and see if you go into meditation mode.

5. Vampyre Kitty

Stratics Veteran

Ahh ok thanks much I'll try that.