1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on blue pet training

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I always see alot of peps outside luna hitting away on a rabbit horse or golems.

What are they gaining? And is that legal? Also how do you do it thx.
  2. I believe it's Ninjitsu and Bushido, and yes, it's legal. As far as how to do it, someone else will have to answer that. I haven't gotten to Ninjitsu yet so haven't had any need to beat on anything other than a monster. I refuse to golem train, and besides, between Despise and the Yomotsu Mines, I built another full Virtue suit along with about a half mil of gold carried out.
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Blue pet training
    Must be unguilded
    Use a cat (next to nothing wrestling/tacs = easy to hit)
    Be outside GZ
    Tell pet to all kill
    Target self
    Must be in Trammel rule set
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    They are either using lighting strike for bushido or death strike for ninjitsu. It is a legal method of gaining skill and probably one of the faster methods of gaining on these two skills since you can wear a suit with high mana regen and max LMC so that you can spam the special moves without worrying about the resists on the suit since your not going to get hit back.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    there are much faster and easier ways to gain ninjitsu and bushido I tried the cat thing infront of my house and it was slow to me!
  6. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Easier? What's easier than hitting the same thing over and over in a MR/LMC suit being able to repeatedly use your weapon special w/out the need to heal since you take no damage.

There may be a better/faster way, but easier... I doubt it. Doesn't get much easier than that.