1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on Guild Stones

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by uo addict, Jan 7, 2008.

1. uo addict

uo addict Guest

I have deed to a a guild stone. Can it be turned into a guildstone? Is it valuable?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes they can be placed and then redeeded with no issue. As far as value at a minimum I have seen them 2 mill on up depending on the guild name.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

It can be placed IF it has a guild name on it. If it's a guild deed that was never used, then it is lockdown decor only.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have deed to a a guild stone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is what he has.
  5. Yep, just double click it and place away. Then use an axe on it to redeed it. It pretty much acts like a normal deco would, except it's rare.
  6. curiosity here ....

what is the guildname for the stone? and are you looking to sell it?
  7. uo addict

uo addict Guest

Guild Name:Dark Water Rangers[]

It came with an account I bought a long time ago.

Atlantic shard.
  8. any guild stones on Europa with a name something like defending ultima etc or are you all keeping hold of them?