1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on HLD

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Turdnugget, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

So HLD only gives me the chance to hit more effectively and nobody else see's the benefits if I hit someone/some thing with HLD... what about pets? Do they get the benefit of my HLD as well or no...
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    the description says all attackers enjoy benifit so I would think yes now how to test this is another story
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    HLD lowers your targets DCI by 25, so yes all parties hitting the target benefit from it.
  4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Well poop... I thought for sure HLD was only benefitting to the person who landed it... and HLA was for all to enjoy...

Did they just change it or am I just seeing things...
  5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I think your just seeing thing :p

I always thought (now i may be seeing things) that both attacks benefited all who fight the target (either not getting hit as much or hitting more often.)
  6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005