1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on House Ownership and Characters

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kalonis, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Kalonis

Kalonis Guest

I recently bought an account from a friend whom has a rather nice house on it I would like to keep. This friend had a few characters on the account, but I intend to delete most of them as they are junk toons with no skills or names that I would rather keep.

One of them however is the character that 'Owns' the house in question.

Now can I delete that character and the House 'owner'
    would transfer to the remaining character that is on the account, or would I have to get another account involved to actively transfer it?

2. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

The house is owned by the account and not technically the character. If you delete the owner, the name on the sign will stay the same but the house will still be owned by the account (and all characters on it). Though if you want it to show a different owner you will have to get a different account involved to transfer.

3. Kalonis

Kalonis Guest

Ok thank you for the answer, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to condemn the house by deleting the character.