1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question On Imbuing? Is this really right?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Oct 4, 2009.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just makikng sure this is right 400 Magical residue used and went from 47.6 - 48?

Thats .4 points for 400 residue?

2. Make sure you are using the right imbuing strategy. Petra Fyde made a wonderful post to help folks along, it is under UO Craftsman>Uo Craftman's Data Chest (I think that is right). It should help.

I will also say, if you think low level is painful, wait till you get to the 113 range...

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you should be imbuing things that give you around a 50% chance of success

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Def not right... I went from 50.0 to 80.0 and actually increased my residue stock by unraveling what I had crafted. Even if you are imbuing 10 times rather than unraveling after one imbue, it should not take that many at that skill-level.

Holler and I'll be happy to link you to guides, etc. :)

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i am at 115 and i use about 300-400 for .4 so yes not right!

6. Flinx

Flinx Guest

How exactly you ever get more residue back than you invested? I only get one back if i use one. Get one back, if use two. And often get none back if i fail.

I´ve read about getting back two for investing one but didn´t find the post.

Please, please, explain it to me.

thx!