1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on Mage weapons

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Guest, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Will Anatomy give me a boost with mage weapon damage? I have healing on my mage and have GM Anatomy to increase its effectiveness.

So lets say I have a Mage Weapon with a -0 skill and 120 Magery and 100 Anatomy. Would I hit like a 120 Swords and 100 Anatomy character?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It will but it's pretty pointless. The damage isn't worth it at all, not to mention the swing speed is horrendously slow. [​IMG]

3. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

You would have the same chance to hit as a 120 weapon character, and you would get a damage boost the same as someone with 100 anatomy. But it doesn't make you a warrior, since your strength probably isn't as high as a warriors, you don't have tactics which boosts your damage more than anatomy does.

But yes, you will have some melee benefit from your 100 anatomy, plus you have healing with bandages.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

But yes, you will have some melee benefit from your 100 anatomy, plus you have healing with bandages.

[/ QUOTE ]

And a defense bonus for [(Eval + anat + 10) / 2] in case his staff gets disarmed. Realistically, anatomy isn't going to boost your damage by much at all and if you rely on healing, you'll likely die before the bandage goes into effect.